How To Get Diapers
To accomplish our mission, Healthy Steps Diaper Bank partners with local non-profit organizations who provide the diapers free of charge to active participants in their program thereby reducing transportation barriers and duplication of registrations for families. Healthy Steps is not a direct service provider.
We partner with agencies who are working on addressing the root causes of poverty. Together we provide a hand up to encourage hope, dignity, and independence.
Use the hyperlinks below to learn more about our Partners and how to join their programs.
- Baby Love
- Brethren Housing Association
- Bridge of Hope
- Capital Area Early Head Start and Head Start
- Capital Area Intermediate Unit – ELECT Program
- Carlisle Area Family Life Center
- Catholic Charities – Immigration & Refugee Services
- Central PA Family Support Services
- Community Action Partnership – Navigation & ELECT Programs
- Diakon Adoption & Foster Care
- Family Promise of Harrisburg Capital Region
- Gaudenzia – New Options
- Geisinger Holy Spirit Maternal Assistance Program
- Greater Harrisburg Healthy Start
- Harrisburg School District – ELECT Program
- Love, INC. of Greater Hershey
- Neighborhood Center UMC
- PA Elks Home Services Nursing
- Peace Promise
- Penn State Health – Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Perry County Family Center
- Pinkney’s Vineyard – House of Ruth
- Pinnacle Health Infant Development Program
- Salvation Army, Carlisle
- Tri County Community Action
- Tri County OIC
- Volunteers of America – Supportive Services for Veteran Families
If you are with an agency who would like to become a partner, please complete the New Partner Inquiry form.
*Completion of the form does not guarantee partnership.